Disclosure for The HealtHacks
As publishers, we feel accomplished only after sharing this disclosure policy.
The HealtHacks is an informative blog. Here we provide resourceful guides to help you create a healthy lifestyle living and generate passive income from home.
While we may write posts about topics related to “health” or “healing”, we are not doctors, nor do we claim to be giving health or medical advice. The health or medical-related articles found on this site are written from a previously well-done study. Read more here.
- The HealtHacks is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Amazon Supply, and the Amazon Supply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- TheHealtHacks contains affiliate links, which means we receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help to keep this site up and running!
- We also receive advertising revenue through the Google Adsense Program via advertisements placed throughout the site. The content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
For any further questions feel free to contact us here.
Thank you for the support!
This document was last updated on 2021-08-14